Do I need an eye exam?
Many eye diseases and vision problems have no obvious symptoms, making annual eye examinations and vision assessments a critical part of protecting your sight and empowering your life.
What is a comprehensive dilated eye exam?
- Medical and ocular history
- Visual acuity and refraction
- Eye health evaluation of both the external and internal parts of your eye
- Eye pressure reading
Tips for healthy eyes:
- Have a comprehensive eye exam
- Eat healthy
- Wear sunglasses
- Quit smoking
- Do not overuse your contact lens
- Give your eyes a rest of screen time
When should I get a comprehensive dilated eye exam?
- Individuals with no signs or risks factors for eye disease should start around the age of 40 years
- Individual with risk factors (those with a family history of eye disease, and African Americans and Hispanics are at a higher risk for glaucoma) should start before the age of 40
Why Precision Eye Care is the right center for your eye care?
We offer a concierge-style, patient-centered approach, advanced technology for ancillary
testing, same-day appointments, and a medical team with an international reputation.
Our expertise results in the most up-to-date diagnostic algorithms and treatment options
for your eye care.